- Posted by Vidcruiter
- On June 10, 2015
- 0 Comments
Being organized and efficient is important for companies of all sizes. Metrics such as time to hire, cost per hire and turnover are important regardless if your organization has ten employees or thousands of employees. When it comes to hiring, recruiters must filter through a significant amount of information. If HR teams don’t have an efficient way of organizing all this information they will not consistently be able to make the best hiring decisions, which can drastically harm their organization.
Utilizing an applicant tracking system is one of the best ways for any company to organize their recruitment process. Easy data collection and the ability to rank and filter applicants are some of the common benefits that apply to every company, but an organization’s size will result in a variety of different needs. For example, larger company recruiters often face more logistical demands, while limited resources can create increased burdens for smaller company recruiters. The following points highlight some of the key advantages an applicant tracking system can offer each type of company:
- Allows one individual to easily manage the company’s entire recruitment process
- Inexpensive (especially when compared to the man-hours it can save)
- Provides an innovative candidate experience that impresses applicants without excessive costs
- Allow managers or executives to provide their input without having to log into the system
- Effectively manage a large amount of data
- Don’t lose quality candidates in a large applicant pool
- Organize data by locations or departments
If used correctly an applicant tracking system will benefit companies of all sizes by keeping their recruitment process organized. At VidCruiter, we have designed our applicant tracking software with the flexibility to meet the needs of any organization. Whether you are considering implementing an applicant tracking system for the first time or would like to find a more efficient system, we can help.