- Posted by Vidcruiter
- On February 20, 2012
- 0 Comments
- applicant tracking system, online recruiting, recruiting platform, staffing software
Results of a survey done by the Association of Graduate Recruiters (AGR) show that there are many fresh graduates competing to get work. It came out that each work vacancy receives a mind-boggling 83 applications in 2011 as compared to only 31 in 2008.
Moreover, a recent report culled from High Fliers Research found out that certain employers’ application levels surged to 25 percent. It is understandable that there is still unemployment and that there are already over a million people in the 16-24 demographic who are out of work. To manage this huge number of applicants, an ATS is essential. Below are just some of the benefits of ATS:
With ATS, you have the option to store all applications in a secure database.
- The database can be synched with your old HRsoftware.
- Automated screening then eliminates applicants which are not fit to the post.
- This means a decrease in your downtime as you can now focus on final interviews to deserving applicants. That’s faster quality hiring for you.
- ATS will also give applicants qualified for the job on what to expect from your company. And again, these are automated.
So, what are other benefits of ATS? You’ll find out more in the succeeding article.