- Posted by Vidcruiter
- On December 12, 2014
- 0 Comments
When it comes to recruiting and hiring new employees, there is nothing more important than finding the right talent. Regardless of which process you follow, you must add the perfect person to your team.
While it is important to do what is best for your company, you must also consider the recruitment and hiring process as it pertains to the candidate.
Have you implemented a system that provides the best possible candidate experience? If not, there are a few changes you can make, with the help of VidCruiter, which will have each and every candidate feeling better about the process.
Here are some of the many reasons why candidates continue to rave about VidCruiter’s applicant hiring system:
1. Asynchronous video interviews. This gives the candidate the opportunity to prepare and present at a time that fits into their schedule. Why would you want to force a candidate into an interview slot that doesn’t suit their needs?
2. Testimonial videos. With this feature, you can share the company culture and help applicants better understand what you offer. This will put the person’s mind at ease, allowing them to make an informed decision as to whether or not your company is a good fit for him or her. From a company perspective, this allows you to weed out candidates who may not be a good match at present.
3. Flexibility. Do you remember the days when your only options were to interview applicants via phone or in person. This was both costly and time-consuming. With VidCruiter, you are providing the flexibility for applicants to use a webcam or mobile device to record a video interview.
4. Forget the download. Some video interview services require applicants to download software to participate. This is not something that everybody is willing to do, especially if there is no guarantee they will be hired. VidCruiter is an online solution with no special software required.
5. Applicant support. Let’s face it: things can and will go wrong from time to time. With 24/7 applicant support, we are here to ensure a fast, efficient, and effective recruitment and interview process. If something goes wrong or an applicant has a question, we will step in and provide top of the line support.
It is important for your company to feel good about how you recruit, interview, and hire employees. At the same time, you should do whatever you can to make this process easier on the candidate. With VidCruiter, the candidate experience is enjoyable from start to finish.