- Posted by Vidcruiter
- On June 1, 2015
- 0 Comments
The recruitment process has become way more than just a one-way assessment. More than ever, applicants are putting organizations to the test as they apply for employment. In order to secure the most talented and qualified candidates, an organization must also present themselves in an impressive fashion. Branding and recruitment are becoming more intertwined, and applicants often get alarmed when discrepancies exist between the two. For example, candidates may question how valid an organization’s claims of being innovative are if they use a 20-year-old recruitment process.
What does your recruitment process say about your organization?
At VidCruiter, we consider the candidate experience to be an important component of recruitment efficiency. Here are a few ways our applicant hiring system can help revitalize your recruitment process and create an innovative experience for your applicants:
- Device Flexibility: The market is flooded with a variety of computers, tablets and smartphones and applicants enjoy the ability to apply with the device of their choice. The mobile revolution is in full swing, but many companies have yet to make full use of it in terms of their recruitment efforts. With VidCruiter’s mobile recruitment and computer functionality, your applicants will experience a seamless recruitment process regardless of the device they use.
- Job Awareness: If you want to find top quality candidates, it is important to engage with them in ways they prefer to interact. At VidCruiter, we have a number of ways for your organization to reach candidates. You can post your positions on your career site, use QR codes or distribute the position’s dedicated application link through job boards, social media or any other means you can imagine. Regardless of the distribution method you choose, applicants will be impressed at how easily they can jump from your job posting and begin applying.
- Video Interviewing: Video interviewing is one of the best ways to create an engaging and interactive experience for your applicants. Live video interviews allow for recruiters and applicants to interact without worrying about travel costs. You can also make pre-recorded interviews more engaging by asking the questions via video and sharing information about your organization at the same time. Video Interviewing is great for easily allowing or at the very least creating the perception of two-way communication.
- Asynchronous Interviewing: Typically, your companies applicants and recruiters have busy schedules. Even coordinating a simple phone call can be difficult and may drag out the entire process. The VidCruiter platform has a number of features that allow candidates and recruiters to connect asynchronously. The ability to complete various steps of the recruitment process at their convenience is not only beneficial for applicants, but also makes it easier for your recruitment team. Being more accommodating during the recruitment process also gives applicants the impression that your organization is more considerate towards your employees.
- Applicant Support: Even if everything is operating correctly, the application process can be extremely stressful. If a candidate runs into technical issues on top of the regular stress, the process becomes frustrating and ultimately reflects poorly on your organization. With VidCruiter, you will not only be providing your applicants with a top-notch recruitment process, but also a high level of support. Our support team is available 24/7 to ensure every application progresses smoothly.