- Posted by Vidcruiter
- On February 20, 2012
- 0 Comments
- applicant hiring system, applicant tracking system, online recruiting, recruiting platform
This system uses video wherein applicants watch videos of recruiters (or actors) asking them pre-screen and even phone interview questions where applicants respond by Typing their answers to these questions. Think how many conversations you have now per day in emails.
This is done on their own time and in the comfort of their own home in most situations. But before applicants hand in their answers, they will have the option to explore your company’s profile through VidTracking. You can have the choice to post a culture video allowing applicants to see your culture and also learn more about the positions they’re applying. This gives you great employment branding.
The beauty of having videos in this process is that applicants truly feel as if they’re interviewing for a job and take a lot more time to ensure they write the proper response. Giving you, the recruiter, a much more detailed profile of everyone who applied.
- Creates a top applicant list
- Filters those that are not qualified based on your criteria
- Has the option to listen to the applicant’s recorded audio
- saves time in the recruiting process
- Allows you to install a video application form
- Obviously increases quality hiring of applicants
- Reduces Turnover
- Reduces no-shows to in person interviews
- Organizes all your data
- Allows for applicant tagging for easy searching of the database
- Allows you to have a job board making it easy for job ad placement
- Allows location based permissions
- Setup in hours not months
Given the facts above, VidCruiter, the company behind VidTracking, making some big changes in the market.
It allows you to create a branded employment presentation for all applicants; and the software will also eliminate the unwanted applicants.
On top of that the software is very straightforward and none of the competitors have quite achieved the simplicity of VidCruiter. Imagine we can have you setup with people applying to your job within 10 minutes from signing up if you use some of our pre-existing templates.
VidTracking even has a one-touch button where applicants automatically get notified in a template email whether they are qualified for the second round of interview or whether they are not fit for the post.
This scheme eliminates the process of spending for long distance calls to the applicants from other states who have passed the first screening process.
This kind of smart technology used in VidTracking and another VidCruiter product, VidInterviewing, is what makes the company the best in the market today.
If you have any questions on how VidTracking allows you to do this, feel free to reach out to us at VidCruiter. Do you have any VidTracking questions in mind? Call or email us now!