- Posted by Vidcruiter
- On January 23, 2015
- 0 Comments
The recruitment process is full of many details. From posting a job to contacting candidates to conducting interviews, there is a lot to keep track of along the way.
In the past, when most companies relied on a “paper system,” it was a challenge to track all aspects of the recruitment process. Fortunately, things have changed for the better, with technology, such as VidCruiter, making life easier on recruiting and HR professionals.
Here are several advantages of tracking all aspects of the recruitment process:
- A more efficient hiring experience, both for employers and candidates. By updating the status of candidates along the way, everybody knows where things stand and what comes next.
- Better coordination among your recruitment team. Everybody needs to be on the same page at all times. With the right recruitment software tracking in place, everybody knows what has been accomplished and what still needs to be done.
- Pinpoint and fix problems. By tracking items, such as drop off rates, you can identify bottlenecks in your recruitment process. As a result, it is easier to make your recruitment process more efficient.
- Track and organize information. From emails to interview notes, you are sure to compile plenty of information during the recruitment process. All of this information will not help you make better hiring decisions unless you have it organized in a meaningful way.
- Guarantee that you are not discriminating against an applicant. This is a big problem for some companies, but you can fight against it with the use of technology. We discussed this in greater detail here.
It is one thing to say you are tracking all aspects of the recruitment process, but another thing entirely to ensure that this is the case 100 percent of the time. The right technology will allow you, as well as the rest of your organization, to track the recruitment and hiring process from beginning to end.