- Posted by Vidcruiter
- On November 24, 2014
- 0 Comments
There are two types of companies:
- Those that rush through the recruitment and interview process, hoping they make the right decision but never knowing for sure.
- Those that realize this is an opportunity to better their company in many ways, ensuring that the right employee is brought on board.
While the primary focus of the recruitment process is to find and hire the best employee(s), there is something else to consider: branding.
In today’s day and age of advanced technology, there are opportunities to brand your business throughout the recruitment process. And as you know, you should take advantage of any opportunity to enhance your brand.
When you break down the process of recruiting new employees, you will find that many stages are influenced by the brand you have built. Consider the following:
1. Perception is a reality. Before you ever speak with a candidate, before you ever have the chance to sell them on what your company offers, they will have collected a variety of information. It only takes a few minutes of searching online to find what they are looking for.
Your company is only as strong as your branding strategy. When somebody searches for information, from job applicants to potential clients, you want them to be blown away by what they find.
As the first step in the recruitment process gets underway, you can continue to grow the positive light around your company.
2. Your career options say a lot about your brand. When you post a job opening online or advertise through any other method, you are putting your company’s brand in the limelight.
If you offer a competitive salary and benefits, solid working environment, and opportunity for growth, you are improving the overall perception of your brand.
On the flipside, if your company is offering low pay, no benefits, and long hours, what do you think this will do to your brand?
3. To the employee, this is just the start. When it comes to the recruitment process, everybody starts at the beginning. That being said, applicants know that this will be in the past soon enough. If they accept the position, they will then move into the role of a company employee.
A strong corporate culture, enhanced by a positive branding message, make people want to work for your company. If your company is known for being employee-friendly and a great place to work in an overall sense, it is much easier to recruit top employees.
Recruiting and Branding with VidCruiter
With an understanding of what it takes to build a strong brand, we give our clients the tools necessary to copy their branding throughout the recruitment process.
Through video interviewing and other strategies, you can put your brand and culture on display.
People want to work for a company that is innovative. People want to work for a company that has a strong beat on the future of its industry. By using VidCruiter’s lineup of recruiting solutions, companies can show applicants firsthand that they are leading the new wave of innovation, which ties into creating a strong brand that attracts the best talent.