- Posted by Vidcruiter
- On February 13, 2015
- 0 Comments
There is a big difference between making a hire and making the right hire.
There are many steps you can take to improve your hiring quality. Many companies are turning to VidCruiter, as the use of recruitment technology helps put them on the right path to success.
Here are five ways that using VidCruiter will help you improve your hiring quality:
- Applicant filtering. Why waste time with unqualified applicants? This tool allows you to spend all your time reviewing qualified applicants. Dedicating more time to the comparison of qualified candidates will help you identify the subtle differences that will distinguish which candidate is the best of the best.
- Applicant testing. Applicant testing is another great way of separating the top candidates from the pack. Adding weighted questions will give each candidate a score. Being able to sort by scores will make sure the best candidates never get lost in your applicant pool.
- Advanced rating system. You can use this system, along with the option to record interviews, so that every person involved in the hiring process can easily provide their input. Gone are the days of coordinating multiple interviews between the applicant and different hiring parties in order to receive their opinion.
- A complete overview of each candidate. This includes a variety of details, such as: resume, video and question responses, references, scores, and ratings and more. Having access to a holistic view of each candidate will help you determine which candidate will be the best fit for the role and your organization.
- Improved efficiency. If your company has a long and drawn out recruitment process, top candidates may sign on with a competitor before you have the chance to secure their services. Many companies still rely heavily on outdated recruitment practices, such as manual reference checks and phone interviews, that can significantly drag out their process. Updating your recruitment process with VidCruiter will help you avoid missing out on the best available candidates.
Your organization will benefit greatly if you consistently make great hiring decisions. With VidCruiter, you will be making more informed hiring decisions!