- Posted by Vidcruiter
- On March 4, 2015
- 0 Comments
Are you familiar with Business Process Modeling?
Business process modeling is an analytical representation or illustration of an organization’s business processes, that is often used to identify and implement improvements. Many organizations regularly use business process modeling to improve the efficiency of various operational processes to save the company money.
At VidCruiter, we have taken the concept of business process modeling and applied it to the recruitment process. We are helping organizations of all sizes and industries save money by improving the efficiency of their recruitment with what we refer to as “Recruitment Process Modeling.”
Here are some highlights that will help you understand how the VidCruiter platform will help you maximize the benefits of Recruitment Process Modeling:
- Recruitment Process Modeling is not a “one size fits all” strategy. At VidCruiter, we will begin with your existing recruitment process and develop a solution that matches your organization’s unique needs.
- VidCruiter’s powerful workflow system allows every organization to map out all of their current recruitment processes with simple to use drag and drop functionality. With VidCruiter, you will have the flexibility to create workflows on a per position basis and make them as simple or complex as you need.
- Creating a visual model of the recruitment process will allow you to determine the most efficient order and may even result in the elimination of unnecessary steps.
- Once the process has been mapped out, we can help you automate various steps to your level of comfort.
- Customized reports will help identify bottlenecks and other areas of concern that can be adjusted along the way for even greater success.
- Templates can be saved so that successful workflows can be easily implemented in the future.
VidCruiter has helped countless organizations receive the benefits of Recruitment Process Modeling. Come see how our applicant hiring software can help you today!