- Posted by Vidcruiter
- On March 16, 2012
- 0 Comments
- future of recruiting, recruiting technology, talent recruiting system
Recruiting the best people for one’s business can be a bit challenging and because the new hires can greatly affect the quality of your product or service, its so important to find the best talent. Traditional ways of recruiting for the past 15 years have always been through the Internet with HR departments scouring for various resumes posted online.
A new method of recruiting that will save time and increase quality is to use a Virtual Recruiter.
Here are some advantages:
Advantages of Virtual Recruiting:
- Technology plays an extensive role in the process of hiring. While traditional hiring enlists HR personnel to interview all candidates on a face-to-face basis, virtual recruiting accomplishes that with a video interview on your company’s website. With that, you can already save money and time for HR personnel to scour state to state and erect job fairs there just to hire the best people.
- Recruiting companies even make use of online camera and Internet service in college recruiting. They simply hook up webcams inside a room in the campus then HR personnel interview them remotely.
- Even face-to-face interviews alone cannot guarantee that you already know that a particular candidate is best suited for the job at hand. That is why recruiting companies use online recruiting software.It already has all the criteria for the most qualified candidates inputted into it. Aside from that, it also features a video profile of the job at hand so all applicants will know what to expect from them should they be hired.
- What does a recruiting software application do? Aside from those mentioned above, the following are the factors that are automatically checked into the online recruiting software – a candidate’s independence level, ambition level, expected remuneration and thinking abilities. So it’s not just the technical qualifications that are important. Equally important are traits on how to deal with colleagues, with bosses, with subordinates, with suppliers, with clients, with end-users/customers or even with government regulators.
With the reasons outlined above, do you see how a virtual recruiter can be a vital recruitment tool in the future?