Need to Transition to Remote Hiring?
VidCruiter can help you adopt the new normal of remote working and hiring.
To our dear clients and friends in the HR community,
Recently, we’ve been working with hundreds of HR departments around the world who, just like you, are trying to adjust to many changes.
We know how complicated this can be — our team has 100% shifted to remote work already and we’re ready to help you make the transition too.
As leaders, we believe it’s our responsibility to do our part, and to explore all options for how we can help other companies do the same.
VidCruiter can help organizations like yours:
- Video conferencing to help reduce/eliminate in-person interviews
- Autoscaling technology to deal with user surge
- Involve your entire team with one-click instant sign-in
- Automated scheduling to ensure all your video conferences are set up easily
- Pre-recorded video interviews enable you to dramatically reduce screening time with large applicant pools
- Video Proctoring allows you to conduct monitored skills tests remotely
- Top-of-the-line security measures protect sensitive information while eliminating the threat of uninvited attendees entering an online meeting. We’re one of the most secure digital interview platform on the market with secure regional data hosting to adhere to local privacy laws and regulations
As we continue to help organizations transition to telecommuting and remote hiring, we’re seeing a significant surge in demand. We assure you, we’ve already put in place all the necessary measures to service all of our clients’ needs.
The VidCruiter team is here to help make the transition to remote hiring easy. Let us know how we can help.
Sean Fahey, CEO, and the entire VidCruiter team