Don’t Worry About Technical Difficulties with Our Video Interviewing Software
With so many free options like Skype or FaceTime available, some businesses find it difficult to justify paying for video interviewing software. The reality is these free alternatives can come with a variety of technical issues and unreliability. It’s worth comparing these options against the return on investment from VidCruiter’s video hiring software, which is reliable and will help build your business.
VidCruiter Compared To…
Skype has taken the business world by storm as a cheap way to perform online interviews.
While there are some benefits to using Skype for interviews, there are many downfalls to the product.
Here are just some of the things Skype isn’t able to do:
- Multiple interview types. Skype only has a face-to-face feature. VidCruiter offers this, along with a variety of other products.
- Re-watch interviews. Vidcruiter records both live and pre-recorded interviews for you to review as needed. Upon finishing a Skype interview, there’s no recording available for reference.
- A rating system in place. These systems help managers make more informed hiring decisions.
- Pre-record video interview software. When using pre-record software, you’ll record the questions once, but be able to send the interview to hundreds of applicants, saving time and money.
- Avoid glitches. We have an easy system you don’t need to download and a technical support team just in case something isn’t working.
- Strong privacy system with all the data belonging to you. If you use Skype, all conversations become the property of the company.
Other Low-End Solutions
Video interviews can be an excellent resource for many companies, but it’s important to be aware of the risks associated with low-end or free products. While the cost may be attractive, these products can end up causing more harm than good.
Here are some of the risks of using low cost or free video interviewing software:
- Poor experience. These products are often filled with technical difficulties and can end up wasting everyone’s time. A bad taste could also be left in your candidate’s mouth, making your company look unprofessional.
- Limited functionality. There are many important features to help make video interviewing efficient. Low-end providers often lack these functions, which can include recording, rewatching, adding notes and sharing the interview. Some managers may find it difficult to collect information and stay organized without these functions.
- Lack of customization. Your video recruitment software should adapt to your needs, not the other way around. Something as simple as being able to incorporate your company’s branding into the system may not be available with free products.