VidCruiter simplifies the interview and recruiting process again. Now releasing Live Interviews with WebRTC.
Jan 02, 2014
Live video interview quality has been an issue for many of our clients, so early in 2013, the VidCruiter team decided to start working on a new face to face interview system using WebRTC. This technology is the most advanced for live video chats that exist in the market. We are happy to announce that this technology is now available.
- The 2013 version was updated using WebRTC
- This version does not require anyone to download any software
- The video quality is 6 times better than traditional live interview platforms
- The VidCruiter system allows you to take private notes/chatting while applicants are talking
- Archiving of all calls to allow you playback when you want
- Having your own corporate branding so applicants get an even better experience
- And so much more…
Since its beginning, VidCruiter has been designed to be easy to use by HR managers and recruiters. VidCruiter is constantly innovating in this recruitment solution space. Live interviewing is yet another winning product by VidCruiter.
Now organizations of any size can have an extremely professional, reliable and scalable web interviewing solution for a price point that makes this purchase a no-brainer.
This new product sits on top of VidCruiter’s applicant hiring system that has features and products built for recruiting in the new social age. Video interviewing is a very important part of the recruitment process and it keeps evolving the world of HR technology.
Our CEO, Sean Fahey, states: “This new product is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of how we see recruitment evolving, the VidCruiter team is working diligently on new recruiting products to enhance the recruitment process even more.”