These terms only apply to clients who do not sign a formal SaaS agreement with VidCruiter. If you plan on signing up with us and need to review these terms please contact a VidCruiter sales representative.
1. Service Overview. VIDCRUITER connects Clients with individuals who register to use our Website (“Candidates”) in order to fill certain job vacancies. The VIDCRUITER Service facilitates the submission of Candidates’ job applications (“Applications”), including the online recording of text, audio and video responses to interview questions selected by Clients along with reference checking. The Service utilizes a number of dynamic products, including, VidTracking, VidInterviewing, VidReferencing, VidTrainer, VidOnboarding, and VidHiring as further described on the Website (the “VIDCRUITER Offerings”).
3. Your Conduct. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for any information or advice that You provide using the Website and/or Service and any action You may take with respect to any Applications, and you further represent and warrant that You will only provide information that is appropriate and accurate. In addition, You acknowledge that You are responsible for your use of the Services including any content you post on the Website or through the Services (“User Content”). In using the Website and Service You agree that You will not:
(a) copy or distribute any part of the Website or Service (including any Candidate content shared with You) without VIDCRUITER’s prior consent and the consent of the User (in the case of Candidates’ content);
(b) alter or modify any part of the Website or Service;
(c) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website or through the Service:
(i) any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable, encourages criminal behavior, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise objectionable,
(ii) any falsehoods or misrepresentations including statements that create an impression that you know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, or any material that could damage or harm Candidates in any way;
(iii) any advertising, solicitations for business, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, excluding legitimate job postings on Your public page on the Website;
(iv) any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or data or the Website or that of any Candidates or visitors to the Website or that compromises a User’s privacy;
(d) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
(e) interfere with or disrupt the Website and/or Service or servers or networks connected to the Website and Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website and Service or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
(f) collect or store personal information about Candidates or viewers except for information shared with You directly by Candidates, in which case You shall only collect or store such personal information in accordance with all applicable laws;
(g) resell the content of the Website or Service, the use of the Website or Service or access to the Website or Service;
(h) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services;
(i) circumvent any user limits or other timing or use restrictions that are built into the Service; (c) remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from the Service;
(j) frame or mirror any content forming part of the Service; or
(k) access the Website or Service in order to create or have created a competing product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service.
4. Public Profile Link Service. The service called the “Public Profile Link Service” is a tool which enables anyone who has the link access to the content at the link (which may include by way of example complete details of a candidate, including their personally identifiable information) without inputting a password. Client acknowledges that use by it of the Public Profile Link Service results in a risk that it may inadvertently disclose Personally identifiable information of candidates, particularly if it has not selected the option of a password to access such link. Client acknowledges that it is solely responsible for such risk, and shall indemnify and hold VIDCRUITER harmless from any claim that may arise from the unlawful disclosure of any personally identifiable information of any candidate through such use. Client is solely responsible for obtaining requisite consents from candidates for the distribution of their personal information through the Public Profile Link Service and undertakes to include specific releases and indemnities in any agreement Client has with candidates absolving VIDCRUITER from any potential claims or liability relating to the use of Public Profile Link Service.
5. Your Responsibilities. Client is responsible for all activities that occur in User accounts resulting from Client, its employees’, contractors’ and agents’ access to and use of the Service and for its employees’, contractors’ and agents’ compliance with this Agreement. Client shall:
(i) use commercially reasonable efforts, including complying with all reasonable instructions provided by Provider, to prevent unauthorized access to, or use of, its account with the Service, and notify Provider promptly of any such unauthorized access or use; and
(ii) comply with all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws and regulations in using the Service, including without limitation all applicable privacy and export control laws and regulations. Clientfurther acknowledges that it is their responsibility, and not that of VIDCRUITER, for:
(a) ensuring that the process as well as all questions (even samples provided by VIDCRUITER) are legal in their jurisdiction;
(b) any claims relating to any hire/no hire decision made by You;
(c) any decision to hire/not hire and the results of the VIDCRUITER process should not be taken as a recommendation either way;
(d) ensuring that Your hiring process is not discriminatory, including making alternate interview methods available to any applicant that is not able to conduct an interview through the VIDCRUITER process for any legally protected reason;
(g) any claims relating to equitable estoppel and/or privacy laws; and
You hereby hold harmless and indemnify VIDCRUITER in relation to any and all third party claims arising as a result of your failure to comply with any of the terms of this Section 5.
6. Feedback: Website and/or Service. If You provide VIDCRUITER with any suggestions, comments or other feedback (“Feedback“) relating to the Website, the Service or a trial of the Service if you sign up for one pursuant to VIDCRUITER’s trial evaluation agreement, VIDCRUITER may use such Feedback freely including to improve the Website and the Service. Accordingly, You agree that:
(a) VIDCRUITER is not subject to any confidentiality obligations in respect to the Feedback,
(b) the Feedback is not confidential or the proprietary information of You or any third party, and You have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to VIDCRUITER,
(c) VIDCRUITER (including all of its successors and assigns} may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Feedback in which case You shall not be entitled to receive any compensation or re-imbursement of any kind from VIDCRUITER.
7. Fees & Payment. In consideration for the receipt of the Service, Client shall pay Provider the fees for the Service specified in the Order Form. All amounts are payable in US dollars unless otherwise stated in the Order Form. Fees may be updated by Provider from time to time by giving Client not less than sixty (60) days’ notice in writing. Unless otherwise stated in an Order Form, Fees for the Service will be invoiced on an annual basis and all Service Fees are due net thirty (30) days from the date of acceptance of the Order Form. Client is responsible for maintaining complete and accurate billing and contact information with Provider.Any payment not received from Client by the due date may accrue (except with respect to charges then under reasonable and good faith dispute), at Provider’s discretion, late charges at the rate of 1.5% of the outstanding balance per month (19.57% per annum), or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is lower, from the date such payment was due until the date paid.
8. Taxes. Service Fees do not include any direct or indirect local, state, provincial, federal or foreign taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments of any nature, including value-added, goods and services, harmonized, use or withholding taxes (collectively, “Taxes”). Client is responsible for paying all Taxes associated with its purchases hereunder, excluding taxes based on Provider’s net income or property. If Provider has the legal obligation to pay or collect Taxes for which Client is responsible under this section, the appropriate amount shall be invoiced to and paid by Client, unless Client provides Provider with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority.
9. Suspension of Service. If Client’s account is thirty (30) days or more overdue (except with respect to charges then under reasonable and good faith dispute), in addition to any of its other rights or remedies, Provider reserves the right to suspend the Service provided to Client, without liability to Client, until such amounts are paid in full.
10. Links to Third-Party Websites. The Website or Service may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by VIDCRUITER. VIDCRUITER is not responsible for the content of any linked websites. Any third-party websites or services accessed from the Website are subject to the terms and conditions of those websites and or services and You are responsible for determining those terms and conditions and complying with them. The presence on the Website of a link to any non-VIDCRUITER websites does not imply that VIDCRUITER endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such websites.
11. DISCLAIMER. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE and SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, VIDCRUITER DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR OFFER ANY CONDITIONS THAT:
(I) THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICE ARE CORRECT, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE;
(II) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
(III) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR
(IV) THIS WEBSITE and SERVICE and THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. VIDCRUITER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. VIDCRUITER DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, PROVIDE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE OR FOR ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN BE REACHED FROM A LINK ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE OR IS FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE. VIDCRUITER SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY UNLESS EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGED BY VIDCRUITER IN WRITING.
Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and VIDCRUITER cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website OR SERVICE or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VIDCRUITER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM
(I) YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICE;
(II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES;
(III) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE;
(IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE;
(V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANY OTHER FILES OR DATA THAT MAY BE HARMFUL TO COMPUTER OR COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT OR DATA THAT MAY HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE;
(VI) YOUR NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL PRIVACY AND EMPLOYMENT-RELATED LAWS; (VII) THE USE OF SAMPLE QUESTIONS PROVIDED BY VIDCRUITER;
(VII) YOUR DECISION TO HIRE OR NOT HIRE CANDIDATES;
(IX) DISCRIMINATION BY YOU;
(X) YOUR FAILURE TO ACCOMMODATE CANDIDATES WITH DISABILITIES;
(XI) VIDCRUITER’S USE OF AN EFFECTIVE HIRING PROGRAM (WHICH SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS THE ONLY PROCESS OR DATA POINT IN MAKING HIRING DECISIONS); OR
(XII) ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING IN NO EVENT SHALL VICRUITERS AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY AND DUE FROM CUSTOMER HEREUNDER IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE INCIDENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF VIDCRUITER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT SUCH DAMAGES MAY OR WILL BE SUFFERED BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHATSOEVER. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Release. Because VIDCRUITER does not supervise or control interactions between Candidates and Clients; and because VIDCRUITER cannot guarantee the true identity, age, nationality of Candidates; and because VIDCRUITER has very limited control, if any, over the quality, safety, morality, legality, truthfulness or accuracy of various information provided through or in connection with the Website and/or Service and the conduct of users of the Website and/or Service, You agree that You bear all risk and you agree to release VIDCRUITER (and its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party partners) for all liability, actual and consequential of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, now and in the future, arising out of or in any way connected with Your use of the Website or Service, transactions with Candidates or transactions with third parties. You further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to limit the scope of a release or waiver. Without limiting the foregoing, You also acknowledge and hereby release VIDCRUITER from all potential claims, including but not limited to: (i) Claims relating to VIDCRUITERS use of an effective hiring program; and (ii) Claims relating to the questions that You ask, even if You use sample questions provided by VIDCRUITER.
14. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD VIDCRUITER AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OBLIGATIONS, COSTS AND EXPENSES INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF:
(i) MATERIALS SUBMITTED, POSTED, TRANSMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE;
(iii) YOUR USE OF THE PUBLIC PROFILE LINK SERVICE; OR
(iv) ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY, PERSONALITY OR PRIVACY).
15. Termination. The term of any subscription shall be as set out in the applicable Order Form. VIDCRUITER may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate Your ability to access the Website and/or Service or portions thereof. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to,
(b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
(c) a request by You,
(d) discontinuance or material modification to the Website or Service (or any part thereof),
(e) unexpected technical, security or legal issues or problems, and/or
(f) participation by You, directly or indirectly, in fraudulent or illegal activities; or
17. Copyright and Trademark Information. This Website and/or Service, and the information and materials that it contains, are the property of VIDCRUITER and its licensors, and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. All VIDCRUITER product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks. Nothing contained on this Website or Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this Website and/or Service or any materials displayed on this Website or Service, through the use of framing or otherwise, except:
(a) as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions; or
(b) with the prior written permission of VIDCRUITER. You shall not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules or restrictions on the Website.
18. Changes to the Service or Website. VIDCRUITER reserves the right to alter the Website and/or Service at any time and for any reason or no reason without any liability to You. If VIDCRUITER suspends or discontinues this Website and/or the Service, thirty (30) days written notice shall be provided. The Website or Service may also be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. VIDCRUITER may periodically add or update the information and materials on this Website or Service without notice.
LAST UPDATE: May 1, 2017
IN PARTICULAR BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, IF YOU ARE A CANDIDATE, WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE SERVICE WITH THOSE CLIENTS WITH WHOM YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A POSITION OR WHO YOU OTHERWISE CONSENT TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. See section 5 (How we use your information) for more detail.
(a) information that is publicly available, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and electronic address when listed in a directory or made available through directory assistance; or
(b) Non-Personal Information (as defined further below). “Personal Information” means personally identifiable information, such as Your name, address, e-mail address, birth date and gender. “Non-Personal Information” means information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain used to access the Website, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our Candidates (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our Candidates), number of visitors, what pages Candidates access or visit, average time spent on this Website, Apps and Services and information volunteered by the user, such as survey information, is also considered Non-Personal Information. Business contact information such as the name, title, business address or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered Personal Information. Non-Personal Information is collected or derived by us in the course of operating the Website and Service. For example, our web servers may automatically collect Non-Personal Information that is provided through Your browser or stored on a Cookie when You choose to visit the Website. We need this information in order to operate the Services, but we do not share it with any third parties. This policy does not restrict our use of Non-Personal Information.
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. It is always Your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information. However, if You choose not to provide requested Personal Information, You will not be able to use certain features of the Website, Apps and/or Services. We collect the following information about You and Your use of our Website, Apps and/or Services in order to provide you the Services and to create a better, more personalized experience for You:
4.1. Information that you provide to us. The following is a non-exhaustive list of the main means by which VIDCRUITER may collect Personal Information on the Website, App and/or Service:
4.2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, location and workplace usage patterns, including:
When you visit our website or otherwise interact with the Service we (or third party data or ad networks we work with) may send one or more “cookies” to your computer or other devices. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers stored on your computer through your web browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience. Some cookies may facilitate additional site features for enhanced performance and functionality such as remembering preferences, allowing social interactions, analyzing usage for site optimization, providing custom content, allowing third parties to provide social sharing tools, and serving images or videos from third party websites. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies. We may link the information we store in cookies to any Personal Information you submit while on our site.
Functional cookies, persistent and session type, store information to enable core site functionality.
Analytics cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site and our marketing campaigns.
Advertising cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. Data may be collected by these companies that enable them to serve up advertisements on other sites that are relevant to your interests.
4.2.2. Web Beacons We (or third party data or ad networks we work with) may use Web Beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about our Service, or other information we or they have collected. Web Beacons are tiny graphic objects that are embedded in a web page or email and are usually invisible to the user but allow checking that a user has viewed the page or email. Web Beacons may be used within the Service to track email open rates, web page visits or form submissions. In some cases, we tie the information gathered by Web Beacons to our Users’ Personal Information. For example, we use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
4.2.3. Flash and HTML5 Storage We use Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, AND/OR Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use Flash cookies or HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
4.2.4. Do Not Track Signals At this time we do not respond to browser ‘do not track’ signals.
We use this information to track and aggregate Other Information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the Service and to gather demographic information about our user base as a in the aggregate.
Similarly, we or a third party data partner may associate cookies with hashed (non-human readable) versions of your registration data (e.g., your email address), along with other interest-based or demographic data. You can learn more about or opt out of this type of advertising through the links in the following paragraph.
Mobile Opt Out: You can opt out of having your Mobile Ad IDs used for interest-based mobile advertising by accessing the settings on your Apple or Android mobile device, as follows:
4.2.7. Web-Based Opt Out: If you wish to opt-out of many of the ad platforms that serve or support interest-based advertising (or learn more about this type of advertising), go to http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/ to opt out in desktop and mobile web browsers. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/choices to opt out in mobile apps. For individuals in the EU, please also visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that opting out does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
We may also use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria and may combine your information with other profile data it has obtained from other sources.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
We may also disclose your personal information:
7. Public Profile Link Service. The service called the “Public Profile Link Service” is a tool which enables anyone who has the link access to the content at the link (which may include by way of example complete details of a candidate, including their personally identifiable information) without inputting a password. Clients may elect to share Candidate’s Personal Information through the Public Profile Link Service. Vidcruiter hereby disclaims any and all responsibility for any use by a Client of the Public Profile Link Service, and any disclosure of any Personal Information as a result of the use of the Public Profile Link Service shall be the sole responsibility of the user using that service. You agree to hold Vidcruiter harmless from any inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information as a result of any Client using such Public Profile Link Service.
8. TRANSFERS OF DATA. We use cloud-hosting service providers to provide hosting to us which means that your personal information may be available to foreign government or its agencies under a lawful order, irrespective of the safeguards we have put in place for the protection of your personal information. As privacy laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, the privacy laws applicable to the places where your information is transferred to or stored, used or processed in, may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident.
12. SECURITY The security of Your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that Your Personal Information is stored and maintained in a secure environment. In particular, all Personal Information contained in messages sent when using the Service is encrypted during transmission across our platform using industry standard authentication and encryption technologies. However, we are not in control of or responsible for any errors, omissions or losses in data transmitted through the videoconferencing and telecoms system over which Applications submitted through the Services are delivered. You can help protect the security of Your Personal Information. For instance, never give out Your log in details and password to another person, and remember to log out of Your account and close Your browser window when You finish using the Website, so that other people using the same computer won’t have access to Your Personal Information. We will never ask You for Your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail.
13. RETENTION VIDCRUITER will keep Your Personal Information for as long as it remains necessary for the identified purposes in Section 4 or as required by law, which may extend beyond the termination of our relationship with You. You acknowledge and agree that if You request that Your name be removed from our databases, it may not be possible to completely delete all Your Personal Information due to technological and legal constraints.
15. Access and Accuracy You have the right to access Your Personal Information to verify the Personal Information that we have collected in respect of You. Upon receipt of Your written request, we will provide You with a copy of Your information. We will make every reasonable effort to keep Your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will enable You to revise the Personal Information as appropriate. Having accurate Personal Information about You enables us to give You the best possible service.
Chief Technology Officer
100 Cameron St., Suite 3007
Moncton, NB E1C 5Y6
Or by email to [email protected] with the subject header ‘Privacy’.
VIDCRUITER will endeavor to deal with all such requests for access and modifications in a timely manner and if You have a complaint concerning our compliance with applicable privacy laws, we will investigate Your complaint and if it is justified, we will take appropriate measures.
LAST UPDATE: May 2017